We are asking all our members to volunteer to turn out the VOTE this election cycle. If you are interested please call (973) 735-6464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to Vote: https://seiu2020.org/register-to-vote
VOTE by MAIL: https://seiu2020.org/vote-by-mail
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020
New Jersey Deadline
NJ Voter Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 13th.
- You can register to vote online at – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/register
- Check if you are registered to vote – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check
- Once approved, your ballot gets sent in the mail. Contact your county board of elections if you are concerned about the status of your ballot.
NJ is Conducting a Universal Vote by Mail Program
- Ballots are automatically being sent to every registered voter. You should receive your ballot by the second week of October. If you have not received it, contact your county board of elections to inquire. They can trace your registration status and ballot while you are on the phone.
How to Vote
- By Mail – Mail your ballot in BY November 3rd (Election Day). Your ballot must be postmarked by Nov. 3rd.
- Ballot Drop Box – find a ballot drop box near you – https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/vote-secure-drop-boxes.shtml
- Ballot drop boxes are safe, secure, and reliable. You can access them 24/7.
- Drop your ballot in a dropbox BY November 3rd (Election).
- In-person @ Polling Location – on ELECTION
DAY ONLY. Note: NJ DOES NOT have early
voting like NY.
- Find an open polling location near you – https://nj.gov/state/elections/vote-polling-location.shtml
Endorsed Candidates by SEIU State Council: