We are asking all our members to volunteer to turn out the VOTE this election cycle. If you are interested please call (973) 735-6464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org-
Register to Vote: https://seiu2020.org/register-to-vote
VOTE by MAIL: https://seiu2020.org/vote-by-mail
We are asking our members to vote Working Family Party down ballot.
Register to Vote by October 9th
Early Voting Period is October 24,2020 – November 1, 2020
Last day to apply for a absentee ballot October 27th by mail, email or fax.
Qualifications to Vote by Absentee Ballot (Deadlines)
- Absent from your county or, if a resident of New York City absent from the five boroughs, on Election Day.
- Unable to appear at the polls due to temporary or permanent illness or disability (temporary illness includes being unable to appear due to risk of contracting or spreading a communicable disease like COVID-19).
- Unable to appear because you are the primary care giver of one or more individuals who are ill or physically disabled.
- A resident or patient of a Veterans Health Administration Hospital.
- Detained in jail awaiting Grand Jury action or confined in prison after conviction for an offense other than a felony.
Endorsement from Working Families: https://workingfamilies.org/states/new-york/?sec=endorsements
Voter Guide: https://votewfp.org/nywfp-voter-guide